DO YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE VOLES?
You Can Help!
Voles are frustrating pests to the gardening world.
They eat away at landscapes, costing the home gardening consumer
thousands of dollars and tons of frustration.
FRUSTRATED Customers are NOT Happy Customers!
Make your customers happy with the Real Solution to their vole problem.
BE THE HERO!
Sell or use in your maintenance business
the Vole Control Bait Station System
and help your customers take back their yards!
Your customers will thank you!
You must register and login to this site to view
wholesale price and purchase information.
Thank you for your system. I have been using it for about 7 weeks.
I have had great success with it. I replaced some of my landscape
last week. They had done a lot of damage on 3 sides of my house.
I estimate the damage at around $750.00. Of course, that's just
what it cost to replace it, now you have to wait for it to mature
again so it will look as it did before. You can't put a price on
that. Your system so far has done all that was promised, but
you're right, you must follow the instructions exactly to get
results. I have found the apple test to be tried and true.
T. Millsaps, Statesville, NC
The VOLE CONTROL Bait Station System offers:
- A systematic approach for vole control
- Control of both above and below ground vole types
- Discourages access to bait by non-target animals
- Allows customer to self-educate about vole control
- Customer support available at www.volecontrol.com
- An Eye-Catching box that stimulates interest
- Excellent customer satisfaction record
Standard and Deluxe sizes availale
* Must provide appropriate vole bait when selling this product. We sell
Kaput Rat, Mouse and Vole Bait as our recommended bait because it is EPA
approved to control voles in all states.
Contains 3 bait stations
- Protects small yards with minimal vole activity.
- Controls 1-4 Hotspots of vole activity in 4-6 months.
Contains 6 bait stations
- Recommended for yards with greater vole activity.
- Controls 4-8 Hotspots of vole activity in 5-7 months.
Each system contains:
- Installation and Maintenance Guide
- Nitrile Safety Gloves for Handling Bait
- Bait Measuring Spoon and Paper Funnel
- "Check Bait" Calendar Reminder Stickers
- Personal VOLE CONTROL Support from website
I have battled voles in my yard for the past 2 years, and have
tried various methods to eliminate them: mouse traps, rodent pellets,
home remedies, fumigation, etc. None of these methods had any effect
on these rodents. Upon receiving the Vole Bait Stations that I
purchased, I was a bit skeptical. The voles consumed the bait in
all 3 stations the first week. Thereafter for the first few weeks,
they regularly consumed the bait in one station. It took about six
weeks, but I finally believe the bait stations have conquered my
vole problem. I am satisfied with the performance of the Vole
Control Bait Station System.
M. Rockwell, Chamersburg PA