There is so much we cannot control! But we can help you get the voles under control!
Each VOLE CONTROL Bait Station System consists of 3 bait stations to be placed in close proximity of each other in an area of vole activity. A poison bait (Kaput® Rat, Mouse and Vole Bait) is placed within the bait stations. Each station is identified with a Bait Station Number. Mark your calendar with a numbered "Check Bait" sticker and systematically check your stations over a period of time for eaten and removed bait. You continue to replace the eaten bait until all the criteria are met within the monitoring system. Once control is achieved in that area, the bait stations can be moved to another Hotspot of vole activity, or left as a permanent safeguard.
(We highly recommend doing Apple Sign Test BEFORE purchasing - see blue box below)
Choose the Bait Station System that's right for you.
To help decide which size system to order, it is best to perform the Apple Sign Test to determine the number of vole colonies or Hotspots of activity in your yard.
Consider the Following:
- The number of vole colonies or Hotspots of vole activity
- Value of plant material
- Your time and patience - how fast do you want to achieve control?
- Size of property
All Bait Station Systems Include:
- Installation and Maintenance Guide
- "Check Bait" Calendar Reminder Stickers
- Bait Measuring Spoon and Paper Funnel
- Nitrile Safety Gloves for Handling Bait
- Personal VOLE CONTROL Support
- 100% System Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
** All systems come with Vole Bait unless you choose the No Bait option. When ordering system without Vole Bait, you must purchase bait from another source. Kaput Rat,Mouse and Vole Bait is the recommended bait for the system.
FREE SHIPPING! (contiguous US only)